Wimpernwelle BinacilTM Tint System
Intensive color now available in 6 deep colors:
- Blue Black – Use for eyelashes contains a deep blue reflect to obtain the darkest black possible
- Black – Intensive black color with blue reflect for a intense black
- Light Black – A very soft ash with a purple reflect when combined with other colors will take color to an ash tone
- Natural Brown – A brown tone with a natural ash reflect to accommodate true natural brown hair coloring
- Brown – A natural brown tone with a red reflect to accommodate red or gold reflects in the hair
- Light Brown – Ideal for blondes or lighter hair coloring has a golden reflect
- Use Black, which has a slight blue reflect, on eyelashes. Use only on brows if the person has dyed black hair. The Black is a very intense true black and commonly most people who have natural black hair are a combination of Black and darkest brown.
- Use Natural Brown tint with a touch of Black tint for clients with natural black or deep dark brown colored hair
- Use Natural Brown tint on its own for natural brown colored hair.
- Use Brown with a touch of light Black for light brown hair. There is a slight purple reflect in the light black which will tone down the golden reflect in the brown taking the color into a more ash tone producing a light brown color.
- Use Brown on its own for red toned or auburn coloured hair.
- Use Light Brown with a touch of Light Black for ash blondes the slight purple reflect in the light black will tone down the golden reflect of the light brown taking the color into an ash tone.
- Use Light Brown for golden blondes or extremely fair blondes.
5 drops of peroxide with 1cm of tint