* Fast treatments at 18cm2 per second with no wait time
* Skin pigment analysis with the unique Melanin Meter diagnostic device
* All skin types treatable with safe settings
* Five different modes for customised treatment for all skin types
* Advanced 4°C Constant Cold-Touch Contact Cooling for immediate use and ability to work at ambient room temperatures
Treatment flow and mode selections are made easy by the seamless integration with the Melanin-meter (a diagnostic device). The Melanin-meter
collects live readings of melanin concentration levels in the patient skin and recommends a treatments program accordingly. Therefore allowing better control, increase efficiency and reduced risks across all skin types.
A cooling system is a critical part of every advanced device. The ‘MAGMA’ system features an advanced water cooling system equipped with a Double Chiller.
This advanced cooling system ensures:
* Constant Cold-Touch Contact Cooling for immediate use.
* The ability to work at room temperatures of up to 27.5°C
* Sapphire frame tips cooled to 4°C provide significant reduction in patient discomfort.
Featuring one of the highest pulse density modulations on the market, the Clinical Magma IPL function offers up to 22J/cm2 in fewer than 5ms, offering a safer, more effective treatment with faster results and a significant reduction in patient discomfort.
This sets a new standard for treatment of acne, photoageing and hair removal.
With its flexible configuration, the Clinical Magma allows practitioners to combine the IPL and laser technologies in the one system, creating highly customisable treatments for each individual patient and their unique concerns.
1064nm Nd:YAG Laser
The Nd:YAG laser mode is powered by a Diode laser, and guarantees a lifespan of up to six times the average Nd:YAG applicator. It offers ease of treatments, providing three replaceable diameter tips: 3mm for fine vessels, 6mm for medium veins, and 8mm for deep veins/larger areas. The Nd:YAG mode also utilises the Clinical Magma’s advanced cooling system as well as a diode pointer for precision and reduced discomfort.
808nm Diode Laser
The Clinical Magma offers five different modes of laser diode operation, enabling easy customisation of treatment according to each patient’s skin and hair type, even skin types V and VI.
The Diode laser is one of the fastest hair removal systems in the world, allowing a coverage area of up to 18cm2 per second and offering fast, effective and painless treatments with maximum coverage.