Elysian ValentinaLash and Brow tints are designed to enhance the natural colour of your Lashes and Brows. Creating definition and depth from root to tip for up to 6 weeks.
Advised for use on darker hair types, Elysian Valentina Black Lash and Brow tints may be used on lighter lash types but not recommended for use on lighter/ blonde Brows.
To be used only with Elysian Valentina Cream developer 3%.
For professional use only.
Use only as directed.
Product may stain skin depending on skin type.
Patch testing advised.
Elysian Valentina Lash & Brow tint quick step guide.
1. Cleanse the client's lashes or brow area to make sure all makeup, oils, and dirt are removed.
2. Mix equal amounts of Elysian Valentina tint and Elysian Valentina developer (1:1 ratios) to a paste consistency.
3. Apply to the lashes/brows or mapped area in both directions to ensure full hair coverage.
4. Clean up the surrounding areas using a damp cotton pad or foam tip application wand.
5. Leave the tint to develop for 3-7 mins, checking the colour development frequently throughout. Start timing when you have completed the first eye/ brow. (Tip: for a deeper colour the tint can be left for up to 10mins).
6. Once the tint has reached the desired colour, remove using damp cotton pads.
7. Advise the client to keep the brows dry for a period of 24hrs.
8. Skin staining will vary with skin type, skin tone, and preparation by technicians
(Blue/black not recommended for brows).