The New Weapon Against Wrinkles – Copper
ABOUT THE CUPRON COSMETIC PILLOWCASE
“Sleeping with a copper-infused pillow is the latest step in the fight against ageing – and it’s producing outstanding visible results.”
Skincare expert Metro-Dora Clifford said copper was making a comeback as a mineral that can help promote collagen, is hypoallergenic and is environmentally friendly.
“A century ago copper was used to kill bacteria in the body but was eclipsed by the use of antibiotics,” said Ms Clifford.
“With new technology and proven clinical studies, the move towards natural products is now the preferred option. It is now possible to weave copper-oxide into fabrics to boost your skincare benefits,” she said.
“Wrinkles develop over time because the skin loses its firmness and elasticity, mostly due to loss of proteins like collagen and elastin.”
“Cupron USA has developed a pillowcase made with copper-infused fibres. The copper in the pillowcase can help promote the natural growth of these diminished proteins and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet.”
“The brilliant thing about the pillowcase is that the appearance of your facial skin will improve while you’re asleep.”
Ms Clifford said the pillowcase worked by:
· Using the natural skin-enhancing benefits of Copper-oxide infused into the fibres in the fabric.
· The copper ions being activated by the moisture released from your facial skin while you sleep.
· Copper is scientifically proven as a mineral that can help regenerate collagen which plays an important role in enhancing the appearance and texture of your skin
· The skin is nourished deeply while you sleep as penetration of your skincare is further improved
· Over the course of four weeks, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles has been clinically proven to be reduced significantly
“Imagine having your pillowcase transformed into a cosmetic device to help you look a whole lot better!”
The Cupron Pillowcase looks and feels no different from any other satin pillowcase, but you will be able to see the difference in yourself
, in just four weeks.
“The copper in the satin lasts the lifetime of the fabric, even with repeated washes, and never loses its effectiveness.”
“You can make your lotions and cremes work better for you when used with the pillowcase.”
You can learn more and view clinical study results by visiting: http://www.youthbeauty.co.nz/page/68234/default.asp