Just Gel Polish - Just so easy to apply
Step 1 - Prep Nails
- Perform a dry manicure.
- Shape nails with a file and remove cuticle from nail plate with a cuticle pusher.
- Remove shine from Natural nail with a 180 grit white padded gel file.
- Apply a thin coat of Powerbond prior to applying Just Gel Polish Base Coat.
Step 2 - Just Gel Polish Base Coat
- Apply a thin coat of Just Gel Polish Base Coat.
- Make sure to keep base coat off the cuticle.
Cure: 30 seconds in LED lamp or 1 minute in a UV lamp.
Note: Base Coat, Gel Polish, and Top Coat are cured separately. To ensure proper curing, thumb application should be done separately.
Step 3 - Just Gel Polish Colour
- Make sure to mix the colour pigment in the bottle by rolling the Just Gel polish bottles - do not shake.
- Apply two thin coats of Just Gel Polish.
- Note to cure each coat separately.
- Make sure to keep Gel Polish off the cuticle.
Cure: 30 seconds in a LED lamp or 2-3 minutes in a UV lamp.
Step 4 - Just Gel Polish Top Coat
- Apply a thin coat of Just Gel Polish Top Coat.
- Make sure to keep Top Coat off the cuticle and encase the tip edge to ensure long wear.
Cure: 30 seconds in a LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
Step 5 - Cleanse
- Place 2-3 drops on edge of a nail wipe with Just Gel cleanser.
- Cleanse each finger with firm pressure to remove gel residue.
- To ensure proper cleansing, use a clean side or part of a wipe for each finger.
Just Gel Polish - Just so easy to remove
- Break the seal of gel nail with a nail file.
- Apply ibd Gel Reover Foil Wraps with Just Gel Polish Remover or acetone.
- Place foil sheet on top of nail and secure foil around finger.
- Allow to soak for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Remove foil wrap.
- If necessary, gently glide off any remaining product with a cuticle pusher.
- Be careful not to scrape away the surface layers of the natural nail plate.