Dermal micro needling is non-surgical and non-ablative treatment resulting:
- Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
- Skin is thickened and elasticity restored
- Acne scarring and minor scarring is reduced
- Pigmentation marks are lightened
- A short healing period
- Safely repeatable for maximum results
- All areas of the face, neck, and body can be treated
- Stretch marks are improved
Benefits of Dermal Needling Treatments:
Our skin is our largest organ and one of its functions is to act as a barrier to keep unwanted substances out. Therefore one of our biggest challenges is to introduce beneficial cosmetic ingredients through this protective barrier in to the deeper layers of the skin to work from the inside out. DMN is proven to increase the penetration of beneficial ingredients in order to work for our skins, up to 1000 times better.
Collagen Induction Therapy
DMN therapy stimulates the body’s natural collagen production. Because of micro trauma caused by gentle injury to the skin, the body will respond with increased fibroblast activity Collagen & Elastin production is increased and New skin cells are generated & blood supply is enhanced. Resulting in thicker Epidermalskin.
Scar Reduction Therapy
Scar Reduction Therapy procedure works by releasing old fibrotic scar tissue deep within the skin. In combination with new Collagen & Elastin fibres; scars are softened. Results can be seen within 6 weeks, and a total of 70-80%improvement of scars.
- Unlike chemical peels, laser resurfacing, or plastic surgery, there is no down time.
- Less Invasive, Less Expensive, More Effective, Faster with longer lasting results than other traditional skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Suitable to use on areas more difficult to treat with laser re-surfacing like the neck. And can be used on skin that had laser-resurfacing.
- Beneficial where care needs to be taken on thin skin with other methods that can potentially leave the skin more vulnerable.
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration or other complications on the treated area.
The following aftercare instructions are recommended:
Which needle size should I use?
- To avoid direct exposure to the sun for at least four days after treatment. Using a high quality SPF, recommended by your therapist.
- Follow your Aesthetician skincare instructions carefully.
- To avoid the use of sensitizing drugs or skin cosmetics or cosmetics that contain mineral oils, vaseline, lanoline, petroleum or acids
- To avoid steam bath or sauna the first day after the treatment
- To avoid make up the same day of the treatment; except 100% pure mineral make up recommended.
- To avoid the use of after-shave, for two days after treatment
540 1mm Roller
- Designed primarily for use on the body; the strong needles make it an ideal choice for skin needling on large, fleshy areas such as the stomach, thighs and buttocks. It is great for treating problems such as stretch marks, cellulite and scars.
540 0.3mm Roller
- Designed to be used safely at home, help to penetrate ingredients such as Vit A & C.
540 0.5mm Roller -
For Salon use only, Skin Roller therapy (also referred to as skin needling, dermal rolling and micro-needling) is performed with high-grade titanium micro needles mounted on a small wheel that gently rolls over the face and painlessly penetrates the skin’s upper surface.