CLICK HERE to view important information
Princess® is a viscoelastic solution to replenish the loss of hyaluronic acid due to ageing, to improve hydration, tone and elasticity of the skin and to act as a hydrophilic filler for small lines such as crow’s feet, smile lines or smoke lines surrounding the mouth, décolleté, and the back of aging hands.
It is indicated to be introduced into the superficial dermal tissue via a dermal needling procedure. This treatment uses advanced monophasic and reticulated technology of non-cross linked stabilised hyaluronic acid which naturally occurs in the body and breaks down with aging, combined with highly concentrated glycerol to get better dermal needling results than any other product on the market.
No matter how sophisticated a skin care routine may be, facial volume is inevitably lost as the body ages, and beautiful, youthful appearance cannot be re-established unless this volume is replaced. Princess Rich is designed to replace the lost volume and achieve the natural beautiful look.
Treatment is not recommended in case of:
About Skin Ageing
There are two main causes for the ageing process:
- Known persistent hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- Autoimmune disorders
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Simultaneous peeling or laser treatment
- Skin infections
- Intrinsic factors which means genetics endowments determining the pace of ageing.
- Extrinsic factors, which we can influence to a certain extent, such as our lifestyle (smoking, stress, nutrition habits, leisure activities), our facial expressions and most important our exposure to sun and UV radiation.
What Princess® Can Do For You
Princess® Rich filler can:
· Reduce the appearance of superficial lines
· Add volume, hydrate and rejuvenate your skin
· Improve tone and elasticity of your skin