- How many treatments?
- For best results, a program of 14 Foot Baths (one every second day) is recommended. A two week break is then advisable before recommencing a regular maintenance program
- How does it work?
- Detox Foot Spa treatments are an unusual therapy, based on the research of the medical scientist Dr Royal Rife and is a type of aqua and bio-detoxing. It aims to improve, among other things, liver and kidney function through an electro-magnetic detoxification process carried out on the feet.
The treatment is normally given by placing your feet in water in which an "array" will be
activated. The feet have an enormous number of pores - in the order of 2000 in each foot – and thus offers a point of application. Which is both efficient and convenient.
As soon as the apparatus is switched on, gas bubbles form around the electrodes indicating that an electrolytic reaction is taking place. This will happen without any part of the body being in contact with the water, liberated gases will clearly be seen. The water in the foot bath becomes an extension of the water in the body, from which it is separated by nothing more substantial than a thin membrane - the skin.
Balancing the bodies bio-energy by the use of controlled, low frequency, direct electrical
currents in the treatment of a variety of diseases and injuries is well established and widely understood.
In terms of bio-electricity, the cells of a healthy human organism have a negative potential of between 70-90 milli-volts. Within this range of potential, nutritional absorption and the discharge of toxic waste are efficient. The negative potential of a stressed or injured cell, on the other hand, can measure as little as 10-20 milli-volts, and in this situation both nutritional absorption and the discharge of toxic waste are poor.
Such a condition can occur suddenly as a result of an accident, or can develop more slowly as a result, for example, of the progressive build up of positive ions due to the effects of modern diets, stressed lifestyles and the impact of a toxic environment. If the energy balance of the body is disturbed in this way, it is necessary to detect and correct it.
- How do toxins build up?
- The human body uses electrical impulses mainly from the brain to function. All the cells in our body produce bio-energy. When this energy level is high, the cells function properly (e.g. nutritional absorption takes place and toxins are discharged). When we get diseases or overly stressed, our cells are affected and the bio-energy level is dramatically reduced. Therefore, our cells cannot function at their best and release toxins efficiently.
- How does it make you detox?
- The machine does not make the body detox. It bio-energetically stimulates you to enable self detoxification and rebalancing of the body as shown in research using medically approved equipment.
- Why does the colour of the water change?
- When toxins leave our bodies, they are clear, i.e. perspiration. The toxins from our bodies react with the ionised water causing colour change. Similarly, toxins already contained in the water also react to cause some colour change. Part of the colour change is due to the natural corrosion of the array. Due to these reasons, it is not possible to diagnose the results visually.
- What do the colours of the detox mean?
- There is no definitive method of visually diagnosing the toxins. As part of the colour change is due to the erosion of the array during the detox process and chemicals already present in the water, it is best to not get involved in trying to interpret their meanings. The only true method of analysing the contents is via a laboratory test.
- Does the colour of the water change the more I use it?
- This may well be the case, although the more accurate measure is the physical effects. The colour of the water is not the definitive indicator of the detoxification.
- Can I have treatment every day?
- The manufacturers recommend once or twice weekly treatments. For those suffering from illnesses, the frequency should be reduced. This is because, for those who are unwell, their bodies go into "healing" mode after treatment, during which they may feel tired or lethargic. In our experience most people feel lethargic immediately afterwards, and feel the benefits over the following days. Some time is required for the body to fully recover, and a follow-up treatment should not be given for a few days, or until they feel fully recovered.
- How long should I have a treatment for?
- In an adult body, the cycle of blood takes approximately 20 minutes for one complete cycle. Therefore, to stay on the machine for less than 20 minutes would not be harmful in any way, but would not be beneficial either.
This cycle is considerably less for children, and the recommended treatment times reflect this. Adults should have the full 30 minutes, children 15 minutes. It should not be used on children under the age of 5.
- Have you proof of what the detox cures?
- The machine does not cure anything. It is simply a machine which enables your body to re-balance its bio-energetic fields which stimulates self-detoxification. When the electro-magnetic fields are balanced, the body's organs will naturally function better.
- Is the colour of the water significant?
- In our experience, the colour varies from person to person. However, people have indicated that the effects are a more beneficial indicator of the detox they have received, and go on to book further treatments.
- What improvements could I notice? It may improve:
- • Liver and kidney function
•General circulation and metabolism
• Headaches and migraines
• Skin problems
• Mercury and heavy metal toxicity
• Well being and balance of the whole body
• Menstrual Pain
The treatment can be used in conjunction with detox diet plans.
- How long can the effects last?
- Results depend upon your lifestyle. We recommend an initial course of 5-7 (once or twice a week) - no more than twice a week - then a top up sessions once a month or once every 3 months.
- Is there anyone that cannot have the treatment?
- The Detox Foot Spa Treatment is safe for most people; however the following cannot have the detox treatment:
•Persons with a pacemaker
• During pregnancy (or suspected pregnancy)
• Persons with implanted organs
• Persons with epilepsy
• Persons currently undergoing any form of radiotherapy or chemotherapy
•Persons with type 1 diabetes
• Persons with open wounds on their feet
- Who cannot use the system?
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have a heart condition, or have had an organ transplant, if you suffer from epilepsy, Type 1 diabetes, or are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation, you should not use the Foot Bath.
- What are the benefits of ionic cleansing?
- Removing unwanted toxins. Balancing the body’s pH and electrical energy. Improving function of the organs. Improving muscle strength. Increasing range of motion. Neutralizing free radicals. Decreasing pain. Improve energy.