How to Use Baby Foot
A patch test is recommended 2 days before using Baby Foot.
Make a small cut in the corner of the Baby Foot pack and apply a small amount of the gel to the instep of your foot and leave it for two hours. Seal off the foot pack immediately after opening to avoid exposure to the air.
After one hour, wash the patch tested area with soap.
Cease using Baby Foot if any redness, swelling, itchiness, eczema or inflammation of the skin occurs within 48 hours of application.
Baby Foot Application
- Remove nail polish from toe nails
- Wet feet thoroughly. This will soften the skin thus allowing maximum penetration of the gel
- Cut along the dotted line and place foot in pack. Repeat for second foot
- Secure packs with attached adhesive tape as indicated below
- Soak feet in the gel for 1 hour to allow the gel to be absorbed
- Place a pair of socks over the Baby Foot plastic foot packs and leave on for the 1 hour duration
- Remove the packs and wash feet gently with soap
- Dead skin cells will start to peel between 2 days and 3 weeks after initial application.
- Do not forcibly remove dead skin cells when peeling begins.
- In some instances the skin may become dry and scaly until peeling begins. Should this occur, moisturize lightly and sparingly with an oil-free beauty care product.
- Peeling time may vary from person to person and can take up to 3 weeks to occur.
- If your feet have a dry skin build up, we recommend a second application of Baby Foot 4 weeks after the first application.
Baby Foot Ingredients
The Main Component - Pyroligneous Acid
13 Types of Natural Extracts
- Fruit Acid is collectively referred to as Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, and Citrus Acid, which are fully contained within fruit.
- The advantageous effect of Fruit Acid can be seen from some episode such as that Cleopatra, the Queen of ancient Egypt, loved to take a milk bath, which contains a plenty of Lactic Acid to maintain her blooming complexion.
- French people also washed their face by old wine which affects keeping the skin smooth and supple.
- Fruit Acid includes the nutrient for cells because it formed naturally and the reason why Fruit Acid is very gentle on the skin compared to other acids.
- Fruit Acid is now formulated for not only face cleaning form but also chemical peel as it supports to improve and make the texture of the facial skin smooth by removing its damaged outer layers, and beautifying the skin.
Baby Foot contains 17 kinds of natural extracts which have a high moisturizing power and astringency, thus the sole becomes smooth after peeling. The objective is not only to peel the dead skin cells off, but also to maintain the grain of the skin and to add moisture to the skin.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract
- Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract
- Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract / Equisetum Arvense Extract / Nasturtium Officinale Extract / Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract / Spiraea Ulmaria Extract / Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract / Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate / Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil / Fucus Vesiculosus Extract / Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract / Houttuynia Cordata Extract